We - HvS-Consulting GmbH - are a Bavarian security boutique and develop software for security trainings with virtual LAB environments. You can find our main product on https://www.is-fox.com/cyberlabs.
For our Development Team in Garching near Munich we are looking for a
Software Engineer (m/f/d)
This is what awaits you:
- You are building an exciting, technically challenging product on a modern technology stack (.NET, Azure, CI/CD, Selenium, ...).
- You build it, you run it, you automate it – we are taking care of our production environment.
- You evaluate new technologies in prototypes for example in internal tools and projects.
- You work in a young team, according to professional software engineering standards (SOLID principles, Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design, ...).
What we offer:
We have very flat hierarchies, an appreciative corporate culture (take a look at Kununu) and value independent and flexible working, of course also, but not only in the home office. We have a modern office in Garching with a sensational view of the Alps, where we like to have lunch together and exchange ideas with our security consultants, incident responders, awareness trainers and multimedia designers.
Training is very important to us. We therefore learn from each other as well as from the community and other professionals.
In addition: a relaxed, young and empathetic team; a stress-free environment; an improvement culture with opportunities for growth; attractive compensation; good transport connections.
Here's what you should bring:
- You think in a results-oriented way and have a high sense of responsibility
- You have experience in the application of object-oriented programming and SOLID principles
- You have experience in backend web development
- You have experience with at least one relational database
- You have experience with a versioning system like Git
- Computer science degree or comparable qualification through training and professional experience
- You are fluent in German or English
Nice to have:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in software development
- Experience with .NET 6/7, C# and Visual Studio
- Interest in other programming languages & frameworks (Python, Go)
- Interest in Infrastructure as Code & automation
- Experience with a unit testing framework, e.g. MSTest
- Experience with pair programming and code reviews
Interested? Please send your CV with a few lines about why you’re interested to firstname.lastname@example.org