We, HvS-Consulting AG from Munich, are a Bavarian cyber security boutique with focus on security assessments, incident response and security awareness, which means training and sensitization of the staff on the topic of cyber security. You can find our awareness portfolio on www.is-fox.com, because IS-FOX is the brand name of our awareness products and services. For exactly this business area we are looking for reinforcement in the form of a
Security Awareness Trainer / Consultant (m/w/d)
We advise our customers on successful employee sensitization and implement holistic security awareness campaigns with them. We support them in particular with phishing simulations, e-learnings or the implementation of exciting live trainings (on-site or virtual). And that's exactly what your job would be.
This is what awaits you:
- In cooperation with our sales team, you will advise our customers on the successful implementation of a security awareness campaign, from planning and project management to operational implementation.
- You hold webinars and face-to-face events and also conduct small "live hacking" events.
- You plan phishing simulations together with our customers and then carry them out.
But what awaits you most of all:
An extremely varied and versatile job in one of the (from our point of view) most exciting subject areas ever. And that in a very professional team with a lot of positive energy and good humor, also towards our customers. This job not only gives us a salary, but also personal satisfaction, because we really make a difference and offer services that we stand behind 100%.
What else can you expect? We have very flat hierarchies and appreciate independent and flexible working, of course also, but not only from the home office. Finally, we have a modern office in Garching with a sensational view over Munich to the Alps, where we like to have lunch together and exchange ideas with our Security ISO auditors, hackers and multimedia designers.
What you should provide:
- You are the typical "Family & Friends Administrator" who is asked by your environment for advice on IT problems. You have acquired your power-user knowledge in the IT area either through IT-related degrees, comparable training or through self-study.
- You are an entertainer and enjoy communicating with others and conveying content. You can do this fluently in German and English.
- You have a passion for IT and cyber security. Ideally, you have already gained some professional experience in the field of IT consulting.
- You always see the glass half full and can inspire other people.
- You can organize yourself independently and expect professionalism and quality from yourself and your environment.
- You like to work in a team, get involved, question the status quo and set impulses..
If all this appeals to you and you think you would be a good fit for us, we would love to hear from you. Just send us your CV with some additional lines to email@example.com