We - HvS-Consulting AG - are a Bavarian security boutique and develop software for security trainings with virtual LAB environments. You can find our main product on https://www.is-fox.com/cyberlabs.
For our Development Team in Garching near Munich we are looking for a
(Junior) Product Owner / Manager (m/f/d)
This is what awaits you:
- You will take responsibility for our IS-FOX Security Awareness products, for example Cyber Labs and Phishing Engine.
- You develop the roadmap for the future together with an inspiring team and make sure that we implement it together.
- You'll manage your products throughout their lifecycle, from initial design through release and marketing, to support and ongoing development.
- You write user stories, maintain our product backlog, plan and prioritize the next development steps together with our engineering team.
- You develop first prototypes for new features and tools.
What we offer:
We have very flat hierarchies, an appreciative corporate culture (take a look at Kununu) and value independent and flexible working, of course also, but not only in the home office. We have a modern office in Garching with a sensational view of the Alps, where we like to have lunch together and exchange ideas with our security consultants, incident responders, awareness trainers and multimedia designers.
Training is very important to us. We therefore learn from each other as well as from the community and other professionals.
In addition: a relaxed, young and empathetic team; a stress-free environment; an improvement culture with opportunities for growth; attractive compensation; good transport connections.
Here's what you should bring:
- You are a true all-rounder in the area of product management, software development and IT infrastructure, ideally a business IT specialist or IT application development specialist.
- You are able to write a few lines of code that work.
- You build bridges between business and IT with your communication skills and enthusiasm.
- You are a team player and have a true agile mindset.
- You can communicate proficiently in German and English.
- You ideally have experience working in an agile environment (XP, Scrum) and Azure DevOps.
Interested? Please send your CV with a few lines about why you’re interested to firstname.lastname@example.org