We - HvS-Consulting AG - are specialists for cyber security. We make sure that attackers stay outside and confidential information stays inside. Our customers include the "who's who" of German business and public institutions.
For our team in Garching near Munich we are looking for support in the form of an
Penetration tester / Red teamer (m/f/d)
This is what awaits you:
- You independently uncover vulnerabilities in software (penetration tests).
- You participate in espionage attacks and red teaming simulations - the supreme discipline of offensive security.
- You develop new attack scenarios, tools and infrastructure.
- You consult customers independently and vendor-independently on modern technologies and current IT security topics.
But what awaits you above all:
A varied and multifaceted job in one of the most exciting (in our view) fields ever. And this in a highly professional team with a lot of positive nergy and good humor, also towards our customers. This job not only pays us, but also gives us personal satisfaction, because we really make a ifference and offer services that we stand for. We offer (of course) free drinks, coffee and snacks, a free parking lot in front of he building or connection by subway, as well as flexible working hours and regular company events.
We are a highly skilled team where everyone brings skills from their area of expertise to find and exploit creative as well as complex attack paths. Everyone in the team develops into a champ role, contributing to the success of the entire team. We also emphasize soft skills so that we can handle projects by ourselves from start to finish and consult our clients in a high quality and competent manner in all situations.
Education is very important to us. We therefore learn from each other as well as from the community and other professionals. We send our consultants to training courses, advanced training or (international) IT security conferences to keep up to date.
What else can you expect? We have very flat hierarchies, an appreciation-driven corporate culture (check out Kununu) and value independent and lexible working, including but not limited to the home office. Finally, we have a modern office in Garching with a sensational view of the lps, where we like to have lunch together and exchange ideas with our security auditors, incident responders, awareness trainers and ultimedia designers.
What you should bring with you:
- Professional experience in IT security and penetration testing / red teaming
- Enthusiasm and commitment to IT security
- Knowledge of Active Directory and/or Cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Programming skills, preferably in languages such as Python, Go, Java, C, C++, C#
- Quick perception as well as ability to learn new technologies independently
- The desire to work with a cool, young team
- Willingness to travel
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Certifications in the field of penetration testing or red teaming, for example OSCP, OSWA/OSWE, CRTO, SANS etc.
- Interest in participation and exchange in the (inter-)national IT security community
Interested? Send us your CV with a few lines to email@example.com