We - HvS-Consulting AG - are specialists for cyber security. We make sure that attackers stay outside and confidential information stays inside. Our customers include the "who's who" of German business and public institutions.
For our team in Garching near Munich we are looking for support in the form of an
Junior Penetration Tester (m/f/d)
This is what awaits you:
- You discover vulnerabilities in software (penetration tests).
- You challenge the security of a company in a real cyber attack.
- You support in development of new attack scenarios, tools and infrastructure.
- To stay up to date, you familiarize yourself with modern technologies and advise customers on planning and implementation.
But what awaits you above all:
A varied and multifaceted job in one of the most exciting (in our view) fields ever. And this in a highly professional team with a lot of positive energy and good humor, also towards our customers. This job not only pays us, but also gives us personal satisfaction, because we really make a difference and offer services that we stand for. We offer (of course) free drinks, coffee and snacks, a free parking lot in front of the building or connection by subway, as well as flexible working hours and regular company events.
We will slowly introduce you to the subject areas and gradually build you up to become an expert in your special field. In real projects, you will learn both the technical skills to detect vulnerabilities and offer help in fixing them, but also the soft skills to manage projects from start to finish and to provide our customers with high-quality and competent advice in all situations.
Education is very important to us. We therefore learn from each other as well as from the community and other professionals. We send our consultants to training courses, advanced training or (international) IT security conferences to keep up to date.
What else can you expect? We have very flat hierarchies, an appreciation-driven corporate culture (check out Kununu) and value independent and flexible working, including but not limited to the home office. Finally, we have a modern office in Garching with a sensational view of the Alps, where we like to have lunch together and exchange ideas with our security auditors, incident responders, awareness trainers and multimedia designers.
What you should bring with you:
- Well-founded IT know-how from practical experience, for example completed vocational qualification or completed studies (Bachelor / Master)
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for IT security and innovations
- The ability to learn quickly and to think "around the corner"
- The desire to work with a cool, young team
- Willingness to travel
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Professional experience in the field of IT security
- Programming skills, preferably in languages such as Python, Go, Java, C, C++, C#
- Knowledge of Active Directory or Cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- You run your own home network and have already gained experience in networks and operating systems (Linux, Windows, etc.)
Interested? Send us your CV with a few lines to firstname.lastname@example.org