We - HvS-Consulting AG - are specialists for cyber security. We make sure that attackers stay outside and confidential information stays inside. Our customers include the "who's who" of German business and public institutions.
For our team in Garching near Munich we are immediately looking for support in
ISMS Information Security Specialist (m/f/d)
This is what awaits you:
- You support and consult our customers in the implementation and optimization of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS). Professional, but pragmatic.
- You create security policies & processes based on international security standards.
- You help our customers to identify and adequately protect their most valuable information.
- You prepare our customers for security audits, for example ISO 27001 or KRITIS/BSIG.
What you can expect in addition:
A modern office with a sensational view of the Alps, a very friendly team with ISMS professionals, ISO, TISAX and KRITIS auditors, an appreciative corporate culture (check out Kununu) and last but not least flexible working hours.
What you should provide:
- University degree (business informatics, business administration) or comparable qualification.
- Ideally, professional experience in project management or in the field of information security / technical security in German-speaking countries. Industry knowledge in critical infrastructures such as ICT, energy, water, transport & traffic, health, food, finance and insurance or media & culture would be almost perfect.
- High IT affinity, understanding of IT & security processes in companies.
- Very good presentation and communication skills (German / English).
- Structured and independent work, as well as commitment and openness to new topics and tasks.
Willingness to travel (no longer than 1 week, should Corona allow it at all), depending on project and customer.
Interested? Send us your CV with a few lines to firstname.lastname@example.org