We - HvS-Consulting AG - are specialists in cyber security. We not only investigate cyber-attacks, but also ensure that the attackers are out again and remain so. Our customers include the "who is who" of German business and public institutions.
For our team in Garching near Munich we are looking for a
Incident Responder (m/f/d)
This is what you can expect:
- Participation in incident response operations in various roles (coordination, forensics, monitoring, containment, remediation)
- Conducting forensic analyses to investigate cyber attacks
- Accompaniment of sustainable remediation of cyber attacks
- Further development of our incident response services and portfolios
- Operation and maintenance of our incident response and forensics laboratories
- Conducting training courses and workshops in the field of Incident Response
But what awaits you above all:
A varied and versatile job in one of the (from our point of view) most exciting subject areas ever. And this in a very professional team with a lot of positive energy and good mood, also towards our customers. This job gives us not only salary, but also personal satisfaction, because we really make a difference and offer services that we stand behind 100%. We offer (of course) free drinks, coffee and snacks, free parking or connection by subway as well as flexible working hours and regular company events.
We are a highly skilled team where everyone brings their skills in their areas of expertise to find and exploit creative as well as complex attack vectors. Everyone on the team develops into a Champ role and thus contributes to the success of the entire team. We also attach great importance to soft skills, so that we can carry out projects independently from start to finish and advise our customers in a high-quality and competent manner in all situations.
Our training is very important to us. We therefore learn from each other as well as from the community and other professionals. We send our consultants to training courses, further education or (international) IT security conferences to keep our finger on the pulse.
What else can you expect? We have very flat hierarchies, an appreciative corporate culture (look at Kununu) and value independent and flexible Work, of course, but not only in the home office. After all, we have a modern office in Garching with a sensational view of the Alps, where we like to have lunch together and exchange ideas with our security auditors, penetration testers, awareness trainers and multimedia designers.
What you should bring with you:
- Enthusiasm and commitment to IT security
- Professional experience in the field of IT security in the defensive (preferred) or offensive area
- Experience in incident response and analyzing, mitigating and remediating cyber attacks
- Programming experience, preferably in languages such as Python, Go, etc.
- Quick comprehension and independent familiarization with new technologies
- The desire to work with a cool, young team
- Basic willingness to travel
- Good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written
Interested? Send us your CV with a few lines to email@example.com