We - HvS-Consulting AG - are specialists in the field of cyber security & business continuity. Our motto is "People - Processes - Technology". Our goal is to work out holistic security concepts and -solutions in order to raise the maturity level of our customers to the next level.
For our team in Garching near Munich we are looking for a
Business Continuity Management Consultant (m/f/d)
What you can expect:
- Exciting and versatile security projects with reputable customers
- You support and coach our customers to establish a BCM-system
- You identify vulnerabilities and give recommendations to improve the business continuity maturity
- You develop pragmatic solution - taking into account the status quo and the desired business continuity maturity level
- You optimize our methods and best practices and you will develop to an expert in the field of business continuity management
- You make sure that business continuity is not just paperwork but - you ensure that BCM is integrated into the daily business
- You develop business continuity strategies and concepts
- You are familiar with the terms BIA, RTO, RPO, MTO
- Ideally you already have professional experience in one (or more) of the following areas:
- Development of continuity strategies and -concepts
- Establishment of BCMS
- Preparation and support of emergency- / or crisis drills.
- You are familiar with essential standards in the area of business continuity and you can interpret them (e.g., ISO 22301/22318, BSI 200-4, BCI Good Practice Guideline, ITIL)
- You can explain complex topics in easy and understandable language
- Confident appearance and pleasure in dealing with customers are not difficult for you
- Willingness to travel
- Good knowledge of German and English, in both written and spoken
- Nice to have: Certifications in the area of business continuity, e.g., ISO 22301 (Lead) Auditor, ISO 22301 (Lead) Implementer, BSI standard 200-4, BCI Good Practice Guideline
Working @ HvS:
A varied and versatile job in one of the most exciting areas (at least in our point of view). And in a company where every opinion is heard and valued - from the intern to the board member.
You will be part of a professional team with a lot of positive energy and humor. Everyone in our team develops into an expert and thus contributes to the success of the team. In addition, we also have a strong focus on soft skills, so that we are able to carry out projects professionally from start to finish.
At HvS we have free drinks, coffee and snacks, a free parking lot in front of the building, a good connection to the subway as well as flexible working hours and regular company events.
What else can you expect? We have an appreciative corporate culture (take a look at Kununu). We also appreciate independent and flexible working, of course also (but not only) in the home office. Finally, we have a modern office in Garching with a sensational view of the Alps, where we like to have lunch together and exchange ideas with our security auditors, incident responders, hackers awareness trainers and multimedia designers.
Interested? Then send us your CV with a few lines to firstname.lastname@example.org