We - HvS-Consulting AG - are specialists for cyber security. We make sure that attackers stay outside and confidential information stays inside. Our customers include the "who's who" of German business and public institutions.
We advise our customers on secure cloud solutions, identity & access management, attack detection with detection tools, and incident response measures including forensic analyses. Our IT infrastructure is correspondingly modern, but also complex.
For our team in Garching near Munich we are immediately looking for a
IT Engineer / Administrator (m/f/d)
This is what awaits you:
- You will be responsible for our infrastructure, consisting of classic office IT including network, multimedia workstations, hacking & forensics labs, DevOps and cloud services based on Azure / Office365. Of course, all this is secured and monitored with state-of-the-art security measures such as multifactor authentication, hardening and security monitoring.
- Together with our specialists, you will design and implement state-of-the-art IT infrastructure solutions. Operating, optimizing and automating is then primarily your job.
- Since we advise our customers on the latest technologies, we use many of them ourselves. So you will constantly be up-to-date, boredom is out of the question. Attending selected conferences and participating in internal and external trainings are part of our job.
You work in a modern office in a cool team with flexible working hours.
What you should provide:
- You are a true IT all-rounder.
- You have experience with productive IT landscapes and understand the interrelationships: for example, network segmentation, Active Directory, software distribution, patch management, backup, hardening, etc.
- You can analyze and solve IT problems independently (if they are solvable).
- You can motivate and structure yourself well.
Interested? Send us your CV with a few lines to firstname.lastname@example.org